Goten Versus Trunks Goten Versus Trunks

Holy crap that was awsome!

I've been waiting a while for a new animation from you and much like before, I wasn't dissapointed. This was THE best Goten Vs Trunks I've ever seen since I've joined newgrounds, and I can't wait to see more from you.

So without a doubt:
10/10
5/5

-Wibs

DBZ ADP Part 2.2 Prieview DBZ ADP Part 2.2 Prieview

Wow..

That's got to be the best DBZ animation I've seen in a long time, so much like the other people who've reviewed this, I can't wait for the next episode either.

Keep up the amazing work (^-^).
- Ryan

8bit Dbz 3 (terror) 8bit Dbz 3 (terror)

Not as good as I thought it would be

I'm sorry about saying this, but i'm supposed to provide constructive critsism so here goes. The story was lacking in any structure whatsoever, however it was animated fairy well, it could of been a hell of a lot longer than that. Also were the hell are all these characters coming from you've got to show the veiwer instead of just making them appear, why the hell is everone beating eachother up in the first place. And further more don't rush the ending, take your time. Andyou've got to make the backgrounds more exiting instead of making them fight in one spot. But overall it was okay just put more time and effort into it. Good luck on your next episode hope it will be better than this.

- Wibs (Ryan Ibbotson) <(^-^)>

Matt versud the XiaoXiaos Matt versud the XiaoXiaos

So..

I guess your a thief just like halo tomato >=(. P.S i protected the movie so how the HELL did you get into it!!!

BurstFilmsCrew responds:

First of all: HaloTomato got banned and left hour Crew.
If you want further information about the software hes using (I think its a flash decomplier
Also you are a fucking douchebag. Goto Hell motherfucker.

WordJumper WordJumper

Nice

That was really good. I'm looking forward to the sequal =D.

jenno1 responds:

working on it.

Super Smash Bros ST 6 Super Smash Bros ST 6

Wow

Wow that was awsome, i don't think i've ever seen fox fight like that.

Mario v. Luigi 2 Mario v. Luigi 2

Hmm

That was a good animation, much better than the last, can't wait for the third.

Mario Ball Z! Mario Ball Z!

that was pretty good

That was a great ep and it was funny too. p.s great sprite edits.

Mario Ball Z ep2 Mario Ball Z ep2

Total Pwnage!!!!

That was one of the best eps yet and loved the part were mario fought the master it was so cool and backgrounds weren't too bad. Keep it up and it might make to the mario collection =).

Mario ball Z 3 full ep Mario ball Z 3 full ep

Great Series

This is a great series I can't wait for ep 4, hopefully it's even more action packed than this one. The extras were quite funny, keep up the good work =).