Goten Versus Trunks Goten Versus Trunks

Holy crap that was awsome!

I've been waiting a while for a new animation from you and much like before, I wasn't dissapointed. This was THE best Goten Vs Trunks I've ever seen since I've joined newgrounds, and I can't wait to see more from you.

So without a doubt:
10/10
5/5

-Wibs

DBZ ADP Part 2.2 Prieview DBZ ADP Part 2.2 Prieview

Wow..

That's got to be the best DBZ animation I've seen in a long time, so much like the other people who've reviewed this, I can't wait for the next episode either.

Keep up the amazing work (^-^).
- Ryan

8bit Dbz 3 (terror) 8bit Dbz 3 (terror)

Not as good as I thought it would be

I'm sorry about saying this, but i'm supposed to provide constructive critsism so here goes. The story was lacking in any structure whatsoever, however it was animated fairy well, it could of been a hell of a lot longer than that. Also were the hell are all these characters coming from you've got to show the veiwer instead of just making them appear, why the hell is everone beating eachother up in the first place. And further more don't rush the ending, take your time. Andyou've got to make the backgrounds more exiting instead of making them fight in one spot. But overall it was okay just put more time and effort into it. Good luck on your next episode hope it will be better than this.

- Wibs (Ryan Ibbotson) <(^-^)>

Animated Preloaders Animated Preloaders

Thanks

Thanks that was really helpful =D.

PARAGON-pvp responds:

suck,,, ma balls

super mario mix super mario mix

sweet

kinda gets in ya head don't it.